Friday, April 7, 2017



TOPIC  1:

I have always loved taking pictures, as well as writing, and I took a Digital Photography class here at LB. I am not sure as of yet what my major will be, but I am excited about this class, and the opportunities it may involve. I took this class hoping to increase my skill in both areas, writing and photography, and to learn valuable skills that will help me down the road.

TOPIC 2:

Goal 1: Increase skill in photography!

Goal 2: Increase my summary and writing skills when captioning or writing pieces for the paper.

Goal 3: Have fun! I can't wait to get into this class, and enjoy a few of my favorite subjects mixed together!

TOPIC 3:

Some ideas for LBCC photos. As it is spring, shooting people gardening or planting may be a bit of a change from the sports-centeredness that is usual in school papers. The Career Day would also be an excellent time to go and shoot, and for one sports related shot, maybe the soccer practice would be interesting to shoot at.

No comments:

Post a Comment